So ya I took one today at work only cuz I freak out during the first trimester of pregnancy. Ok not true until I feel movement (which was 16 weeks with Cadence). And I'm honestly a stressed out, pregnant lady, which ask Andrew, isn't fun to deal with!! I know that taking tests all the time aren't accurate, especially if I miscarry, cuz you carry the hormone until the baby comes out, but still.
I'm 4 weeks 6 days pregnant today, I will be 5 weeks tomorrow!! SO what the heck, I'll do an update for 5 weeks today! Morning sickness hasn't hit me full blown yet. With Cadence I don't remember feeling sick until like 6 or 7 weeks I think. I'm actually feeling pretty good. If I go without eating for more than 2 hours I'll feel lightheaded, weak and a tid bit nauseous. I'm also wicked exhausted, but I'm coping more with that now that I know what was causing it. I don't complain about it (nobody listens anyway) :( I've stocked my house with my pregnancy essential (saltines, gingerale, candied ginger, ichiban, KD) but I'm also trying something different this pregnancy that I didn't do with Cadence, and that is making sure I eat a protein with every meal including snacks. Honestly it is working very well, my blood sugars stay up and I don't crash. I'm feeling really good, no complaints.... YET!! DUN DUN DUN.. Now picture time!!
Total Baby Bloat (I feel disgustingly fat)





0 comments:
Post a Comment