Friday, September 3, 2010

We're MOVING!!


That's right ya'll. The Christensen's are leaving Lethbridge and moving to Raymond! We are so freaking stoked. We move in September 15, (that's less than 2 weeks away). We're finally getting out of a lame basement suite and into a house with a garage and 3 bedrooms and a huge backyard with a firepit!! (Bring on the BBQ's and party's in the summertime) Why Raymond? Because I have to go back to work in April and I don't want to have someone I don't know and trust to watch Cadence while I do work. My WHOLE Family lives in Raymond and they all said they would help watching her which I think is better for her. I know it's still not me with her but what do you do? So instead of driving clear out to raymond to drop Cadence off every morning and then heading to work, it's just one straight shot to work in Coaldale. It's perfect and our prayers have been answered!! Here are pics of the house:

Here's the garage where Andrew will be able to tinker with his cars:


Here is the entry-way and the living room:



Here is our amazing Kitchen and Dining Room combo:


The Master Bedroom and 1 of the 2 other bedrooms:


The laundry room and computer room combo:


The Cute Bathroom:


And now the part you've all been waiting for..... THE Fully FENCED BACKYARD:


That's it, that's all! Hope to have lots of people come over because we now have the room for it!! HOLLA BACK SON!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you need a hide-a-bed now so we can stya with you when we come down and actually spend more time together!! Its beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

That was me by the way! I'm very excited for you guys!

The Waltons said...

How exciting!!!! It looks awesome!!

Post a Comment