One week after having Cadence I dropped 40 lbs (mostly water weight and baby of course) so I technically have 20 lbs to lose to get to pre-pregnancy weight.
July 19, 2010 is when we started. We recorded body measurements, weight and took Before Photos.

Andrew is doing a Beachbody workout called P90X, a very intense 90 day+ program that uses a technique called Muscle Confusion to get the results you want, by confusing your muscles and busting through plateaus. Andrew is doing the Lean Program for the first 90 days to lose all his weight and then switch to either the Classic Routine or the Doubles Routine to get RIPPED!!! So far he has done 2 weeks of the 12 he has to complete and he feels awesome! He's not grumpy anymore, he has energy to do lots more things in a day, and he's pumped to keep going with all the results he's seeing. Stats: First MonthWeight: 10 lbs
Neck: 1/4 inch
Chest: 1 inch
Waist: 1 inch
Right Bicep: + 1 inch
Hips: 1/4 inch
Right Thigh: 1 inch
Right Calf: + 1/4 inch
Total inches lost: 2 1/4 inches Total inches gained: 1 1/4 inches

I am doing a program called The FIRM Cardio Weights System. I have done this at-home aerobics system before and had excellent results with it. The FIRM has been around since the 80's and it combines Cardio moves with Body Sculpting moves to effectively burn fat, gain muscle and lose the weight you want. They guarantee Visible Results within the first 10 workouts or your money back. I have tried this system before and it totally works for me! Once I get down to Pre-Pregnancy weight I am going to take it up a notch or 5 and start the NEW TurboFIRE Program. If you've heard of TurboJam, it's the same lady doing this but it is EXTREME!!!! I am building up my cardio and slimming down first before I even attempt this one!! Here are my stats for Month 1:Weight: 5 lbs
Neck: 1/4 inch
Chest: 3 1/4 inches
Waist: 4 inches
Right Bicep: 1/4 inch
Hips: 1 1/4 inches
Right Thigh: 1 1/2 inches
Right Calf: + 3/4 inch
Total Inches Lost: 10.5 inches Total Inches gained: 3/4 inches
Stayed tuned because in 1 more month, there will be a little less of the Fat Christensens' and more of the FIT Christensens'. WORK IT!


1 comments:
you guys need before and after pictures!!!
Post a Comment